The Group, under direction of Mr Moti, developed a substantial list of properties which include:
- Icon@Hyde Park – an upmarket residential complex situated in the heart of the business hub of Johannesburg consisting of 28 units.
- Nondela Drakensberg Mountain Estate – an elite golf estate situated at the foothills of the Drakensberg, designed by PGA golfer Ernie Els, built by WBHO.
- Millennium Village – a residential complex, situated in Midrand, Johannesburg, consisting of 62 units (a development in association with a Chinese Consortium).
- Sandhurst Place – an upmarket residential complex, situated in Sandhurst, Johannesburg, with 15 units (a development in association with a Chinese Consortium).
- Cottonwoods – a residential complex of 22 units ideal for young entrepreneurs situated in Sandown (a development in association with a Chinese Consortium).
- 92 – 94 4th Street, Parkmore – a modern, yet sophisticated commercial building, facing the well-known Sandton Drive in Sandton. This building is for an upmarket office space.
- 106 – 108 4th Street, Parkmore – currently the head office of the Moti Group. A building designed with style and absolute sophistication in mind.